Weddings Unveiled is an interactive bridal show by EA Bride. It’s unlike any other experience in town, because at this event, not only do you meet incredible wedding professionals, you also get planning advice from them specific to your wedding day! It is a LEARNING + BRIDAL SHOW experience all in one!
The February 24th unveiling will be taking place from 1:00pm-4:00pm at The Gallery Event Space in the lively Power & Light District! Tickets are available for only $25!
When you pull up to the venue, you will immediately be treated like VIP with our complimentary valet service; and then when you make your way inside, you can grab bites to eat and a cocktail (or beer) to enjoy as you make your way through this unique bridal show! You will be able to visit with, and learn from, Kansas City’s most talented and knowledgable wedding professionals. Each professional at the show has been exclusively hand-picked for this event, as we know that they will provide you with the best information and service for your wedding.
What is also great about this show is that it doesn’t matter where you are in your planning; if you are just getting started, this is a great event for you to meet a wide range of professionals that can help you get your planning jump-started in the right direction. Or, if you have some of your vendors and planning already completed, this event is just as great for you as well, as you can see vendors that can fill in the areas that you have open and ask more specific planning questions since you have some items already in the works. The vendor line-up + educational element of this event is BENEFICIAL FOR ANY COUPLE, AT ANY STAGE IN THEIR WEDDING PLANNING!
We will have the following professionals at the show: photographers, wedding planners, florists, invitation designers, caterer, bridal boutiques, hair & makeup artistry teams, videographers, dj’s, cake decorators, rental companies, and many more specialty vendors (including an ice-pop company for your reception- say what?!). You can see a full list of participating vendors below, but first, we want to share with you some of the incredible educational elements that you can expect to see at Weddings Unveiled.
Educational/Interactive Elements of Weddings Unveiled:
- One-on-one consultations with wedding planner duo, Paper-Heart Events to access where you are in your planning and what you need to work on next
- Engagement photo session with eGolden Moments on the balcony of The Gallery with the Kansas City skyline featured as the backdrop
- Advice on how to arrange the perfect tablescape with your chosen wedding location, formality, and serving style with wedding planner, A Wedding Come True
- Grab a dynamite shot of your engagement ring in professional photographer Juliana Jumper’s “wedding ring selfie station”
- Enjoy an artisan ice-pop from KC Pop Co. while dreaming up new ways to incorporate this new dessert trend into your wedding day (especially if it may be a hot one!)
- Individualized consultations with 11 Events & Planning to discuss the flow of your wedding day and how to begin creating your wedding day timeline
- Learn the perfectly poses (and how not to pose) for your engagement photos with photographer, Captured by Lyndsey (take a packet with photos home that you can refer to later at your engagement session)
- Watch a live cake decorating demonstration by Sherrie’s Cake Magic to see how a wedding cake can go from basic to beautiful in just minutes – oh yeah, and there are cake bites to taste as well!
- No matter what you budget is, you can get a customized budget breakdown from wedding planner, E&R Events – get all of your questions answered as well as tips and tricks from the expert
- Watch videographer 71 Studios in action capturing video of the event – and get a feel of what videography could bring to your big day
- Sweet Tooth? Crumbs & Confections will have a live cupcake bar for you to participate in and enjoy
- AND MUCH MORE (some vendors are still determining a perfect way to share their information with you, so we will update this list as we finalize these experiences for you!)
2 Live Inspiration Shoots
In addition to vendor-specific experiences, there will be two live inspiration photo shoots where you can see behind the scenes of how vendors interact and set up the beauty of a wedding. It will be complete with floral design and decor, invitation suites, rentals, and even models acting as the bride and groom! The only catch, the dress. YOU will be the one voting on which dress will be worn in the photo shoot!
KC’s New Clothing Line for Couples
EA Bride will have their new clothing line for brides, grooms, and the bridal party alike at the show for you to see, feel (they are so soft!) and purchase! All of their designs are inspired by the love the see in Kansas City!